Its ok to argue with Doug. I do it all the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 12:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E-mail and Compaq iPaq's

Doug,

I hate to argue with someone as knowledgeable as you are, but I am not
getting the same options you are, evidently.

I was doing exactly the steps you suggested, but don't have the ability to
select individual folders underneath the Inbox.  All I have are connectivity
settings, in the context that it asks me if I want to sync the inbox.  If I
do, do I want to limit # of lines, how many days worth of messages, whether
or not I want ot include file attachments and should I autosend stuff in the
Outbox when I connect?

I thought maybe I was running the wrong version of ActiveSync, so I
downloaded version 3.5 from MS and installed it.  I don't see that anything
has changed.

FYI...I am running WinXP Pro with Office XP Pro.

Jim