They won't buy me an iPaq.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Blunt, James H
(Jim)
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 8:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E-mail and Compaq iPaq's

I'm going to address this question to Ed & Missy primarily, since I'm
assuming that working at Compaq, they have a lot of experience with
e-mail over an iPaq.  But if anyone else knows the answer to this
question, feel free to respond.

Everyone in our Operations group has an iPaq, Model 3670 with a Socket
Low Power Ethernet PCMCIA card in the expansion pack.  We have them
successfully connecting to the network and sync'ing with the
workstations over a 100 mbps switched connection.

Here's the difficult part:  After sync'ing and opening your Inbox, you
have 4 folders to choose from, to look in.  They are:
        Deleted (local)
        Inbox
        Outbox
        Sent
I know this behaviour is by default and that there MAY be no workaround
for it.  However, does a third-party product or a workaround exist that
would allow us to see sub-folders to our Inbox, like you can in OWA?

TIA,

Jim Blunt
Network / E-mail Admin
Network / Infrastructure Group