dsfijj?  D;o[dyovl.com!

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Romain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 11:20 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E-mail and Compaq iPaq's

dsfijj

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 January 2002 16:19
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E-mail and Compaq iPaq's

I'm going to address this question to Ed & Missy primarily, since I'm
assuming that working at Compaq, they have a lot of experience with
e-mail over an iPaq.  But if anyone else knows the answer to this
question, feel free to respond.

Everyone in our Operations group has an iPaq, Model 3670 with a Socket
Low Power Ethernet PCMCIA card in the expansion pack.  We have them
successfully connecting to the network and sync'ing with the
workstations over a 100 mbps switched connection.

Here's the difficult part:  After sync'ing and opening your Inbox, you
have 4 folders to choose from, to look in.  They are:
        Deleted (local)
        Inbox
        Outbox
        Sent
I know this behaviour is by default and that there MAY be no workaround
for it.  However, does a third-party product or a workaround exist that
would allow us to see sub-folders to our Inbox, like you can in OWA?

TIA,

Jim Blunt
Network / E-mail Admin
Network / Infrastructure Group
Bechtel Hanford, Inc.
509-372-9188

the system manager.

Network Defence Ltd

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.