Why not just schedule the job?

I'm so not going to answer your second question.  :)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Haaker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:39 PM
Subject: Backing up with Windows 2000

Does anyone have a batch file or command line they would be willing to send
me for using Windows 2000 backup.exe to back up my Exchange 5.5 server?

Also, IF (hold on to your phasers this is only theoretical) someone were
dumb enough to do brick-level backups with someone's Exchange Agent, would
they be able to do that to Public Folders as well or just mailboxes? Does
this also hold true for Exchange 2000 or does everything change then?

<flinching>

Thanks!

Chris