Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Haaker
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 10:49 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Backing up with Windows 2000

I would love to. I was mainly looking for the switches, etc. for the
backup job. I use one with backup.exe for my Exchange 5.5 on NT4, but I
cannot figure out if anything changes in backup.exe in Windows 2000.
Thought someone might have been there already.

Right now I use:
ntbackup backup ds \\mail1 is \\mail1 f:\ /b /t normal /l
"c:\winnt\backup.log" /e

Thanks!