I have a situation where I need 2 separate forests, in different countries,
to share global address lists, and we want something similar to the Exch5.5
site connector (we want internal mail to stay internal and not travel
through the internet.) If mail has to flow through the internet in order for
the 2 forest thing to work then that may be OK, we'd really rather not
though.

What is the best configuration for this, if there is one. Help...

Robert Blomquist
Network Administrator
Sabic Americas, Inc.