Good Afternoon to you all:

        I've searched the archives and have downloaded Compaq server
configuration tool for use with Exchange 2000, but I seem to be futzing the
configuration somehow. When I generate a configuration for what I have
currently (850 users, 65 Gbyte Private information store, average mailbox is
88Mbytes, heavy users)  I get back a recommended configuration of 4 servers
with a total of 52 disk drives and none of the server have more than 512
Mbytes of RAM. Currently I have this all on one server (quad 400 MHZ box, 1
Gbyte of RAM) under NT 4.0 SP6a.

        Anyone have a suggestion on where I should look for different tools
to generate up a suggested configuration for an equivalent configuration
under Win2K/E2K?

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind,
and those who mind don't matter.