From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 12:51 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Configuration Tools

Maybe I should have made myself more clear.

I have one server for mailboxes. I have another that serves as the
bridgehead for the site. I'm willing to split the functions (connections and
mailboxes) the same way, but would like to keep all the mailboxes on one
server, if at all possible.

I'm currently reading Tony Redmond's book as well as a companion book by
Pierre Bijaoui. They are helping, but its vapor right now, and I'm looking
for something that can help translate theory into something that I can wrap
my brain around.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind,
and those who mind don't matter.