Does any know if a good (up to date) list that contains attachments that I
should be blocking from coming into my Exchange 5.5 server? We are using
Norton AV for Exchange, which only allows manual blocking (I have to
populate the list by hand).

I'm already blocking about 22 types of extensions, but I wanted to find a
list to compare my extensions against (and hopefully one that details what
each extension does/why to block it).
Also, something that is being updated would be really nice (something to
refer to on a regular basis).

Thanks,
Dennis Rasey
Systems Administrator