Hi there

I recently got a message from Spam Cop stating that my server was being used
as a relay.  I went back to my server, and the IMC connector was set to +ACI-do
not relay+ACI-.  I changed that to allow relay for incoming domains only,
specifying the domains, as per SANS.  I also cranked up the logging on the
IMC.

I just got another message from spam cop saying my server was being used as
a relay.  I had my server tested by abuse.net, and I haven't gotten a
response from there attempt to spam me.  Is there another test I can use on
the internet to double check myself??

Thanks

Russell