We have two Exchange 2000 servers with public folders being replicated
between them.  Public folder replication had been working fine until
yesterday, when it seems to have suddenly stopped altogether.  Clients
on one server (server1) could see everything in the public folders, but
clients on the other server (server2) could only see their own new
messages and the old messages that had been posted prior to yesterday.
Since the problem occurred, we have rebooted both servers, and the
problem seems to have been alleviated somewhat because clients on
server2 can now see messages posted today by clients on server1.
However, the messages from yesterday are still not visible to the
clients on server2.  Is there a way to force backfill?  Both servers
have already been rebooted since the problem occurred.

Both servers are running Exchange 2000 SP1 and we are in native Exchange
2000 mode.  The only other software on the servers is ScanMail.  We
haven't made any changes on the servers since we went native on February
7.

Any ideas?  We turned the logging up on public folder replication, and
we're getting several 3093 errors for MSExchangeIS Public.  Searching
Microsoft's KB on event ID 3093 yields nothing.

Abby