Considering that the Outlook Rules Wizard is merely a shadow of what
procmail can do, I suggest setting up a separate sub-domain with its own MX
and routing mail there on a per user basis.  That system can continue to use
Sendmail.

Dunno your environment/infrastructure though so it may not work well in your
company.

-Yanek.