Yeah, the analogy was vague.  The sports car can't pull you out of a
ditch or ford a stream.  What I meant is that they're /different/, and
obviously the business decision was made to move to Exchange, because
there was enough of a business need to pay for the software and $nn/seat
for licenses.  People around here had very valid gripes when we migrated
off GroupWise.  I still consider those gripes valid, and I still prefer
GW's way of doing a few things.  But now I don't hear the complaints any
more.