Jim/Art,

Actually, this sounds more like a client configuration issue (Outlook),
rather than a server issue, based on your statement "*Users* trying to move
large emails or lots of emails get a "Some items could not be moved.
They were either already moved or deleted, or access was denied" error
message.  Several of my users, when trying to move large volumes of mail
from their mailbox to a .pst file would get errors related to "access
denied" and something to do with frmcache.dat.  If this is indeed your
situation, then this should fix the problem:

1.  Close your Outlook and any open messages.
2.  On the Windows taskbar, click Start, point to Programs, and then click
Windows Explorer.
3.  In Windows Explorer move to the C:\Windows\Forms folder on your hard
drive.
4.  Under the Forms folder, highlight everything ***EXCEPT THE CONFIGS
FOLDER*** and press the DELETE key. When prompted, "Are you sure you want to
remove the folder"<folder name>" and send all its contents to the Recycle
Bin?", click Yes.
5.  Restart Outlook and move your e-mails.

Jim Blunt
Network / E-mail Admin (at least for a little while longer)

"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." - Ed
Crowley, Exchange Guru