Title: RE: Unable to move items to a PST

I think the problem is with NAV, I just spent like an hour going through emails and opening every one (well the ones with attachments).  Then I tried to copy them all at once, no problem at all, all of them went, where before only one would go at a time.

I also noticed that when I opened a message with an attachment it took a long time (30 seconds) to open.  Then if I close it and go on, and come back to that message later, it opens in seconds.  Even if I open the message on one machine, and go to a different machine and open the same message there, the same thing happens, the first time you open a message it takes a while, then it's fast.  Leading me to believe the delay is caused by NAVMSE needing to scan the attachment.

I started digging around yesterday on MS website and found this Q article saying that basically the problem is NAVMSE (Q317953)

Sigh...you have to hate when someone buys a product against your recommendation just because they think they know what is best...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential. It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.