It just so happens that MS has a paper or two on exactly this procedure. You
might check their website (which should have been your first option instead
of this list).

----- Original Message -----
From: "McCullar, Doug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 2:04 PM
Subject: Exchange 2000 in 5.5 Site

> I have joined a 5.5 site with an Exchange 2000 server.  Everything seems
to be working fine and I think I am close to removing the 5.5 server.  Is
there anything I need to do or maybe a white paper I can ready before I
proceed?  Also, my users are having problem with not being able to see the
schedules for attendees when trying to schedule meetings.  Any help would be
much appreciate and thanks in advance.