I have the article Q284148 on removing the last 5.5 server.  All attendees, all of the
time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Chenault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Exchange 2000 in 5.5 Site

Yes, this list is a resource. Trust me on this; you'll get better responses
if you outline what you've already done; without saying that no one is going
to be interested in doing what looks like your work for you.

You raised two issues
1. Removing the last 5.5 server. This server hosts some essential services;
follow the KB on removing the first server in the site
2. All attendees, some attendees, specific ones all the time, random?