From: Damien D Keffyn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 2:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Tracking an Email Message

I agree this could turn nasty on you, dont do it, make sure you have it
in writing and signed by the management first before you even attempt this.
Trust me when it goes down and you dont have it in writing they will
take you with them. After all you are the tech that "advised" them this
was possible, at least that is the way it will sound when they get
dragged through court.

It is a criminal offence to read someone elses email without thier
consent, or a warrant.

--
Regards

*/Damien D Keffyn/*
Senior I.T. Administrator
(Australia)

*Ph:    *61 3 9334 5010
*Ph:    *61 4 3824 3897
*Fax:   *61 3 9334 5875
*Mobile:        *0438 243 897
*Email: *[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Level 1, 1 Apac Drive
(Aviation House)
Melbourne International Airport
Tullamarine, 3043, Victoria*

DISCLAIMER
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If the message is received and you are not the addressee, you
must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the John
Menzies plc group of companies All messages are checked for viruses, but we
strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your own virus scanner.
No member of the John Menzies plc group of companies will take
responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection. At
present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
Therefore no member of the John Menzies plc group of companies will accept
liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium for
transmissions by or any member of the John Menzies plc group of companies