From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 3:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: eseutil /d

I do not totally agree with that statement though.  Granddad or Jim McBee.
Otherwise, I would still be on Exchange5.5 sp2 (or WinGate or Postfix on
BSD) instead of Exchange2000 sp2.  It's like the technical solutions /
behavioral problems quote.  We use it when it fits.

That said, I am too lazy to search the archives for the 300+ times Daniel,
Ed, etc discussed how ineffective and unnecessary running this utility
beyond the few times it is actually needed.

William