From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 12:23 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: eseutil /d

I am SO going to enjoy this thread. :o)

-----Original Message-----
From: paragon400 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 9:33 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: eseutil /d

I have some team members here that believe that regular defragmentation
(offline) should be done as routine maintenance.  I don't share this
opinion, but I am having a hard time finding evidence to support my
belief.  Does anyone know of any links that support the theory that
eseutil should not be used for regular maintenance or am I wrong and
should it be part of regular maintenance?

Exchange 5.5 environment.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

___