Hi Everyone,

I installed Service Pack 4 on my Exchange 5.5 server last Friday and since
then all mail users have had a weird problem with disappearing mail in their
Outlook folders. At first the mail completely disappears when the user tries
to sort it by "Subject". It then returns when sorted by "From" or
"Received".
In a few cases mail cannot be displayed in the "Sent Items" folder at all.
At first I thought it was just user error but the whole site has this
problem to one degree or another. Any ideas??

Regards
Tony

Tony McCarthy
Systems Engineer