Wishing you luck John.

PBB

-----Original Message-----
From: John Q Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 March 2002 18:00
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: promoting E2K to a DC

I am on the phone with PSS right now.
NOT MUCH HELP! They are recreating the steps I already took, but I
understand that. Before I called PSS, I had extensively worked w/ the
Network Engineer on the network layout/connections. Just to be safe we
connected the E2K box both DC's and 1 client, to test with, all to a Foundry
FastIron II switch. Set all NIC's to 100 FullDuplex and did the same on the
switch interface. Also replaced all nics. Still the same issue. Should be
fun. I really appreciate all the input. I'll let you know the fix but I'm
sure it will be a site specific issue & not much help in the future.