-----Original Message-----
From: Arshad Rafat Khan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 1:09 AM
Posted To: Exchange Newsgroups
Conversation: promoting E2K to a DC
Subject: Re: promoting E2K to a DC

no, its not the issue of DC, cause I am using exch2k with DC on another
machine, check that you have proper DNS configured, if you have 95 or 98
on clients then you need WINS, or hosts file.