From: Martin, Greg (CSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 11:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Bad Mime decode?

Thanks for the reply.  The boundry was part of my munging.

It looks like Interscan is having it's way with some of these messages.
wonder why it seems to work with so much other mail and only
occasionally
goofs something up.

Any chance you would explain the difference between
multipart/alternative
and multipart/mixed?

\\Greg

**