From: Rowell, John (AFIT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 April 2002 09:23
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Moving Exchange 5.5 to new hardware

It's fairly poor use of overtime, as I see it, watching mailboxes slowly
move between servers.  So rather than doing a lot of overtime, over several
days, I prefer to do the whole job in one day.  And if I'm going to do the
job in one day, I prefer the backup & restore method which is quicker, and
if you know what you are doing, it is not risky.  Actually my method is the
off-line copy and quicker still than doing a backup and restore.