I am confused and would really appreciate someone's help.

I have that that public folders are NOT replicated within a routing group
!!?? I find this hard to believe as replication within an Exchange 5.5
site was always available.

I have searched Technet and many other resources & they don't make a
statement in either direction.

I can only find one reference to public folder replication WITHIN a
routing group (MS Exchange administrators companion). But this is under
the section entitled Public folder affinity.

The fact that I have only found 1 piece of text on the replication of
public folders within a routing group alarms me as I would have expected
to have found many more. Is the MS Exchange administrators companion
correct?

Could someone confirm that you are able to replicate public folders within
a routing group and point me to a reference if they have one please.

Regards
Leo