One more thing.  I looked at the M: drive and under public folders there
aren't any.  Would there be if I don't have any homed on the exch2k server?
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Woodruff, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 9:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA

Here is the error I get when I try to click on a public folder in OWA2k. The
hierarchy is there like it should be, but I get this damn 404 error.  It
works fine under Outlook.  I looked in the kb, but no help.  Any ideas?
Thanks.

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

----

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

Open the exch2kcmh home page, and then look for links to the information you
want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

----

More information: