Absolutely no sarcasm in that message at all. Maybe some exasperation. For
the record, I have a notebook right here and I keep the majority of my
knowledgebase online.. Heck I even created a website to keep track of all
the tools and utilities I know about since it seemed the most logical way to
structure it.