Our client, wbpr.com, appears to have issues with their DNS records.  They
have 2 MX records with the same preference, and one of the boxes
(64.213.243.212) does not respond.  Of course, *my* DNS server tries to
connect to that one first, resulting in the dreaded "Host Unreachable"
error.  The 2nd IP is never attempted.

If I hard code the good IP (196.42.23.4) in the IMS, magically the mail
delivers.

Of course, the customer claims no one else on earth is having problems
sending them mail.  Obviously it's a DNS issue - but is it *my* DNS server's
fault that it never looks for the 2nd IP address, or is it their problem?
(dnsstuff.com couldn't even connect to their mail server, so I'm voting for
it's their problem.)

Many thanks.

Lynne July