-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Martin
Blackstone
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 1:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: DNS for wbpr.com

I see what you are talking about.
Mail.wbpr.com has 2 IP's.

Strange....

Non-authoritative answer:
wbpr.com        MX preference = 100, mail exchanger = mail.wbpr.com

wbpr.com        nameserver = nameserver.coqui.net
wbpr.com        nameserver = nameserver.coqui.com
mail.wbpr.com   internet address = 196.42.23.4
mail.wbpr.com   internet address = 64.213.243.212
nameserver.coqui.net    internet address = 196.28.61.36
nameserver.coqui.com    internet address = 196.28.61.66