Hi All,

   On Exchange 5.5 SP4 and Outlook 2K SP1.  The boss has noticed that when
creating an "All-Day" apointment, or a multi-day apointment, the apointment
is displayed in a box as one contiguous apointment.  Except when the
apointment is less than 24 hours, even if it spans more than one physical
day.  In this case, the apointment displays on the calendar as a 2 separate
apoinments.

  For instance, we use a public calendar that our users can post
"apointments" to to represent signing out some shared equipment.  With this
behavior, if I sign out a digital camera from Wednesday 5:30pm until
Thursday 8:30 am, it will display like 2 separate apointments in month view.
A bit confusing  for this application.

  Probably nothing I can do. Does Exchange 2000 work any differently?  Are
there any third party outlook calender add-ins that have has escaped my
search?

  Thanks for any ideas

  Jim "Who realizes that it's a bit off-topic, but I hope that "M $" boy
will draw all the fire.