>Yeap, definitely a version problem. I have just tested it with Outlook
>2002 and exchange 2K, and in a calendar on a public folder, it works
>like a charm!
>
>Event from Wednesday 9AM to Thursday 4PM spreads through both days in
>month view as one event only.
>
>That's what you wanted, right?

  Well, Wednesday 4PM -> Thursday 9AM (Event spans >1 day, but < 24 total
hours ) actually, but I'm guessing you meant that.
  If it's an Exchange thing, then maybe we'll be updating.  If it's Office,
I kind of doubt we are going to go for OXP.

 Thanks for checking it out
 Jim

Filipe Joel de Almeida
Network Consultant