Check out Dameware Utilities.  I have their remote control package on my
servers and no issues what so ever.  Dameware also has various utilities
that come in handy as well.

-K.Borndale
IT Manager
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Ken Cornetet            |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           m>                      |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           bounce-exchange-148870@l|
|         |           s.swynk.com             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           04/24/2002 05:38 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           "Exchange Discussions"  |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->

  |       To:       "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                              |
  |       cc:
                                                              |
  |       Subject:  RE: scheduling automatic rebooting of server

I agree about PCAnywhere. Things definitely improved when we upgraded from
8
to 9. I'd like to pull it off my servers altogether, but considering that
my
servers are all over the world, I can't really do that.

On the other hand, some of my servers with PCAnywhere 8 are rock-solid, so
can't say for sure it's a problem.

I tried to talk my boss into letting me switch to VNC, but "freeware" still
scares management around here ("But who will you call for support?").

I'm really looking forward to win2k and terminal services - no more 3rd
party remote control.