From: Muqeem Syed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 12:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Haiku Friday

Whine whine...... me is a poor sys admin... .. me work for a small time
company.... me being paid so less... me such a sad story....
Dont expect me to pay a lot... infact ... can i be in the category that goes
by "A friend in need is a friend INDEED...????" I might be of some help to
you some day..... do you remember the story of the Lion and the Mouse....
the mouse that helped the line get out of a net by biting thru the