From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 6:22 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Address Book Views

Disclaimer: I haven't worked with address book views in years, I'm tired and
I'm cranky.

Let's establish what the goals are here. Do the users from each company
currently see each other in the GAL? Should they?

I'll answer the rest once I know the answer to the previous quesion(s), but
the short answer is that unless there are some things in place which aren't
mentioned the plan below does not appear to meet the desired objectives
(yet).