From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 7:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Address Book Views

OK, thanks for the clarification, it saves me from having to lay out every
permutation of ABVs. :)

In order to achieve this objective, you'll (well, actually every site in the
org who shouldn't see this info) need to use restricted address book views.
You can create the users in any container you'd like and group them in any
manner you'd like, but in order to keep people from seeing these entries in
the GAL, you'll need to set search restrictions on them.

There used to be a TechNet article on it, but I can't find it...
http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=4844 might help.