From: Etts, Russell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thu, May 30, 2002 15:42
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: I don't trust headquarters (OWA question)

Hi there

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.  Let me explain....

My root domain is aaa.bbb.com
My child domain ccc.aaa.bbb.com

However, when you send me mail from the internet, it's [EMAIL PROTECTED] bbb.com
is currently in the default recipient policy.  Now, if you had various email
addresses that you host, e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED], then fff.com needs to be in the
default recipient policy.  If it's not, then OWA will not work (among other
things)

Thanks

Russell