hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Christopher
Hummert
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 8:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook/Exchange Problems

First off the system is screwed up beyond belief. The old admin set up
the domain and didn't know what he was doing. On top of that he set up
exchange for public folders yet he has the ISP doing the e-mail and the
clients download their mail from the ISP into a PST file on the client.
Needless to say he was fired cause he didn't do anything and didn't know
what he was doing.

Last week on Monday I tried to install service pack 2. It didn't want to
go for some reason but since I didn't have a problem for 10 days I
didn't think that was related. Other then that I haven't had to make any
changed. When I do I keep a log of what I've done. The event logs don't
show anything out of the ordinary and it appears as if all the services
are working correctly. I don't know what else to check -Chris