Andrey,

I do know that Macs do not use WINS (at least through Mac OS 9.2).  They can
use DNS, however, I must admit to not having triedmy Outlook 2001 against
and Exchange 2000 server.

You say that they can ping the server so that means their TCPIP is setup
correctly.  When you setup the Outlook profile did their name get underlined
when you did the "Test Settings"?  How is the "hosts" file setup?  Do you
have the listings for the DNS server(s) in the file?  Do you have the
correct FQDN for the Exchange server?

That's all I have for now.  If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging