From: James Liddil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 10:08 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Opinions on Archive solutions for Exchange

Management is only now realizing we should be looking at proper archiving of
our mail as well as files and attachments.  We are doing drug development so
we have to comply with certain FDA guidelines.  Can people give me their
opinions on products to manage/archive exchange and files.  Private e-mail
is
fine.

Jim Liddil