The logs are not being flushed after the incremental or the full backup?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Usher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 3:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2000 Log Files

I'm not sure if this is the right list. If not, please point me to an
appropriate place.

<environment>
We have an Exchange2000 server running with SP2.
The Exchange Database is on one drive (G: - RAID 5)
The Exchange Logs are on another drive (L: - RAID 0)
Backup Exec 8.5 installed
</environment>

<problem user="new">
We are running out of space on the L: drive. The logs are not being
flushed. We run a daily incremental backup and a weekly full backup.
After the backup finishes, the logs are not being flushed. I have
looked at the Backup Exec log and the backup runs successfully, but
just doesn't flush the logs.
</problem>

<question>
Any ideas? Pointers? Places to start?