You'll be in good shape now.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matt Usher
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 2:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2000 Log Files

Okay...I think I've found the problem. I found this article at the
Veritas site (and then it was pointed out by Andrew and Ed) that I need
to have the "Microsoft Exchange Information Store" selection checked and
not the "Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes" selection. This appears to be my
problem.

Thanks you everyone for helping me out. I'm a web developer that got
forced into figuring this out when our Admin was fired.

Thanks again.

Matt Usher