Hi all, added a new user today and discovered that after 2 hours, the email address
had not been automatically entered into the (mailbox enabled) account.  I believe this
has something to do with the RUS, correct?  Found one reference to it in the KB -
Q317654.  It says this may happen without any message in the event log, which is the
case here.  they also say it is likely a permissions issue and the solution would be
to run   Setup.exe /domainprep which kind of frightens me.  I can't imagine how the
permissions would have gotten fouled up and when i eyeballed them, they seemed ok.
has anyone had anything like this happen before, and is it cool to re-run domainprep
on an otherwise functional machine?

Jeremy