I've setup my configuration with (2) front-end servers for OWA with Network
Load Balancing - with 2 back-end servers
that contain all the user mailboxes.

front-end #1  points to back-end server #1  (virtual server for fe#1 )

front-end #2  points to back-end server #2  (virtual server for fe#2)

single virtual IP that combines both front-end servers for access from the
internet.

Question:  Do I need to have an additional virtual server on each back-end
that points to the opposite front-end server?

In other words, should back-end server #1 also have a virtual server listed
for Front-end server #2

Ron