I'm having a problem setting up Exchange monitoring.  Basically what I
wanted to do was set up some performance alerts, and notify myself when
anything went over a certain threshold.  I used a script called sendmail
from technet, that takes some command line parameters and sends an email
with a local machine's smtp service.. Works great, only, not when run from a
batch file via a performance alert.  Does anybody know why you can't run
scripts from this program, or what a better solution might be?  (Without
going to 3rd party software).

Thanks.