From: Pillai, Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 6:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Calendar issues in E2K

Users in the AD domain were manually created, not migrated(Network Admins'
decision, not mine).  I migrated users, using ADC: CA's and merged the 2
accounts using ADCleanup wizard and then moved the mailboxes to E2K.
Currently I just have the pilot group (MIS team) in AD and E2K and some test
user accounts ( people who have left the firm). Since the MIS accounts have
Admin rights we have no issues

We are also migrating from Win NT domain and Win 98 machines to Win XP and
AD domain. So you think it is a good idea to wait and move the mailboxes to
E2K after all the users are in AD?

Thanks

Raj