Hi, I am running Exchange 2000 SP2. I need a way of copying the contents
of one user's mailbox to another, on the same server. Preferably,
specifying a folder in the destination mailbox for the old contents.
The deal is, when people leave the company, their manager wants their old
email. The admins want to delete the user id and mailbox for obvious
reasons.
We would like to do this on the server as opposed to on the client with
pst files...
Any ideas?
Thanks