Exmerge the former mailbox to a PST file, and give the manager access to said PST.
Then you can delete the mailbox.

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 6:58
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Copying or merging a user's mailbox with another

Hi, I am running Exchange 2000 SP2. I need a way of copying the contents
of one user's mailbox to another, on the same server. Preferably,
specifying a folder in the destination mailbox for the old contents.
The deal is, when people leave the company, their manager wants their old
email. The admins want to delete the user id and mailbox for obvious
reasons.
We would like to do this on the server as opposed to on the client with
pst files...
Any ideas?
Thanks

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.