hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Elias, Delores
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 1:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backing up Exchange 5.5

Hi All,

I'm new to this list and to Exchange.  That means don't attack me when I
ask this question. :)

I understand about circular logging, but I'm wondering why everyone is
saying not to do BLBs. My backups are fine and I'm not having any
trouble. I'm backing up the Exchange Directory and Information store
along with brick levels.

I just would like to understand what is wrong with doing a BLB.  I tried
to find some info about it, but haven't been able to.  If someone could
point me in the right direction for the WP on this or just explain it, I
would appreciate it.  I'm just trying to learn about this.

Thanks

Delores
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not
intend delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to
this message. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant
message.  Thank you.