First, ignore the advice of reading the RFC's and headers. If an
individual signed up for a web email service such as Hotmail or Yahoo! or
brain.com.pk under false pretenses then you will have to contact the
provider to see if they can help you track down the abuser. All the
headers are going to tell you is that the email message came from an
account on www.brain.com.pk which is pretty useless since you already know
that. They should at least be able to disable the account for you and may
have some information related to what computer was used to access that
account.

If the user had instead used the common SMTP hack to forge a From address,
then the RFC's and headers would come into play. But depending on how they
did the hack, you still would probably not be able to determine much if
they did anything to help cover their tracks.

As you have discovered, in the world of SMTP and free email services, it
is extremely easy to forge the From address of an email and it is
difficult, if not impossible to track this down if the person doing it has
any amount of a brain what-so-ever. Tell your executives to deal because
it is the nature of SMTP and the Internet.